SmartAnthill uses JSON human-readable format for data serialization. This syntax is easy for using and reading.
The SmartAnthill Configuration Parser gathers data in the next order (steps):
- Loads predefined Base Configuration options.
- Loads options from Workspace Directory.
- Loads Console Options.
The Configuration Parser redefines options step by step (from #1 to #3). The Console Options step has the highest priority.
The Base Configuration is predefined in SmartAnthill System. See config_base.json.
- finding user’s specific start-up configuration options. They must be located
smartanthill.jsonfile. (Check the list of the available options here)
- finding the Plugins for SmartAnthill System (should be located in
pluginsdirectory, see examples)
- storing the settings about embedded boards/MCUs
- storing the another working data.
The Workspace Directory must have Written Permission